ARDENTINNY CONSERVATION AND HERITAGE GROUP CONSTITUTION
The group will be known as Ardentinny Conservation and Heritage Group.
2, AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims of the group will be:
- To work for the preservation of the village and its heritage.
To further the above objective the Group may: -
- liaise with other organisations as necessary for the fulfilment of these aims, including:
- village organisations
- the National Park
- the Forestry Commission
- Argyll and Bute Council
- any other individual or organisation promoting conservation and heritage schemes for Ardentinny
- engage and pay fees to professional and technical advisers/consultants to assist in the work of the Group when necessary
- work in liaison with representatives of voluntary organisations, government departments, local and other statutory authorities and individuals
- raise funds and invite and receive contributions from any person or persons
- do all such lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objectives
- Membership is defined by the inclusion of anyone who turns up to help with a project and/or expresses a wish to help with the objective and be a member of the Group
- Membership will be free.
- Two volunteers from within the membership will be identified and referred to the bank as coordinators for the management of funds.
- Two volunteers from within the membership will be identified as coordinators to organise necessary correspondence, work groups, etc.
- These coordinators may call a meeting at any time as necessary
- There will be a minimum of one meeting a year
- Decisions will be reached by consultation with members. Qestions arising will be decided by a simple majority of votes cast.
- Communications will be mainly by technology links e.g telephone, email, facebook
6. GROUP CLOSURE
In the event of the Group coming to a close, any remaining funds must be transferred to any village group with charity status, as agreed by members.